Unlike other accounts that only pay you cash back on things like hotel reservations or gas purchases, Kasasa Cash Back rewards you each time you swipe your card.* Get cash back on things like car repairs, groceries, clothes, and home-improvement items–all the stuff you normally buy with your debit card. You also get nationwide ATM fee refunds* AND there's no minimum balance required to get cash back.
- 2% cash back on everyday debit card purchases*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25*
- Can link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Overdraft privilege available**
Simply do the following transactions and activities each qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive free monthly eStatement notice
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle ﾠ
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions.
**Restrictions and fees may apply. Please refer to our Overdraft Privilege Service Description for details.