Kasasa is a whole new way to bank. It puts money back in your pocket, not the other way around. This free, high-interest checking account also earns nationwide ATM fee refunds. Get it all just for doing simple things that make your life easier. Do you Kasasa?
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.35% APY* on amount of balance over $10,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Can link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free access to Kasasa 360, giving you superior financial control
- Free online banking
- Free paperless eStatements
- Overdraft privilege available**
- $100 minimum deposit to open, no minimum thereafter
Qualifying for your full Kasasa rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Receive free monthly eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH automatic debit post and clear
That's it. Simple things that make your life easier. But if you don't qualify one month, don't worry—there are no fees and no minimum balance to maintain. You still earn our base interest rate and you can get back to earning the full rewards the very next month!
Ready to build your relationship with Emprise Bank? Click here for forms that will make moving your bank accounts to Emprise a snap.
Do you have an existing Emprise checking account that you'd like to convert to this account type? You can do it at your convenience, 24/7 through online banking. After login, click on "Change My Account".
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/01/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.35% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.52% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions.
**Restrictions and fees may apply. Please refer to our Overdraft Privilege Service Description for details.