Free checking that gives you free iTunes or Amazon* stuff every month.
With Kasasa Tunes, you get $5 in iTunes or Amazon purchase refunds every month for using your account. Not for a limited time, EVERY month. Plus you get $10 in purchase refunds just for opening the account.
- Now you can use your monthly purchase refunds to check out a new band, a new remix, enjoy free television shows, movies, iPhone, iPod, or Amazon application downloads or whatever else you can't live without. Kasasa Tunes. Do you Kasasa?
- Kasasa Tunes is perfect for you if you want:
- Free checking that fills your life with cool free iTunes and Amazon purchase refunds
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free access to Kasasa 360
To get $5 in iTunes or Amazon purchase refunds every month, just do the following:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Receive free monthly eStatements
If you miss a month, don't worry!
You still enjoy free checking AND there's no penalty for not qualifying. Plus you'll get right back to enjoying $5 in iTunes or Amazon purchase refunds and ATM fee refunds the next month you qualify.
Keep Emprise Bank rocking with this great free checking account and free iTunes and Amazon purchase refunds! Apply today!
*The minimum to open account is $100. You will be refunded up to $10 for iTunes® and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 30 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one sign up grant per account. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.