- Manage accounts online
- Available anytime, 24/7/365
- Free with your personal account
- View real-time account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Set up alerts
- Apply for new accounts
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Secure encryption of your data
- More Information
How to Sign Up
- If you have your password, select the "First Time Sign In" button.
- Enter your "usercode" which is your account number.
- Select the type of account (i.e. checking or savings, etc.) you entered as a usercode.
- Type in your password (which is initially your telephone banking password).
- Click on the submit button. For your security, you will be prompted to change your usercode and your password once you have logged in the first time.
- Read and accept the online banking agreement.
Due to increased security controls and display options, online banking requires a browser capable of providing 128-bit encryption. We suggest one of the following browsers:
- Apple Safari 4.0 or 5.0
- Apple Safari 5.0 for MAC
- Chrome 15.0 or 16.0
- FireFox 3.5 - 8.0
- Google Chrome 9.0 or 12.0
- Internet Explorer 7.0 - 9.0
- Opera 10.0 or 11.0
We strongly recommend keeping your internet browser current with the latest version and security patches/service packs. Please use caution when using "beta" versions, however, as they may not be compatible until they are out of beta.
Accessing our site using a mobile phone
We offer Mobile Banking. Click here for more information!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions link (bottom left) or contact us today.