Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your Online Banking and click on Popmoney to direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing Online Banking and go to Online Bill Pay.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
How Much Does it Cost?
- $0.75 for 3 day delivery
- $1.50 for next day delivery
- $3.00 for instant payment*
*Instant payment may not be available in all scenarios. All available delivery options will be offered when recipient is selected.