How much does it cost?
- It’s free! (Standard data and messaging rates from your mobile service provider may apply.)
How do I enroll?
- You must be an Online Banking user to enroll for Mobile or Tablet Banking. Use your Online Banking username and password to log in.
- Download the Emprise Bank App on your mobile device by searching Emprise in your app store. It will recognize the type of device you’re using and match you with the right app – mobile or tablet. Available through these app stores: Apple, Amazon, Google Play.
What if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Report it to your mobile service carrier right away. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, deactivate your mobile device through Online Banking. For assistance with this process, contact our Customer Service Center at 855.383.4301 or 316.383.4301.
Is it secure?
- We employ industry best practices with regards to security. This service has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts. We offer the following safeguards:
- Advanced Authentication: Mobile browser and app solution customers are authenticated for every interaction with any Mobile or Tablet Banking component.
- Encryption: 128-bit encryption is used for all transactions.
- Fraud: Mobile & Tablet Banking incorporates mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Availability/Resilience: Mobile & Tablet Banking is protected against malicious attacks through software and server hardening measures.
What are the Text Banking commands?
- Function Command Description
Balance B Summary of available balances for all accounts
History H Summary of recent transactions per account
Command C List of available Text Banking commands
Help HE Help content for Text Banking
Login L Receive a URL for Emprise Bank Mobile Browser website
Recover R Receive a URL and new activation code for the Mobile Browser website
Stop S De-activate all Emprise Bank text services
What is Emprise Bank’s short code?
- Emprise Bank’s short code is 49794 (it’s like a phone number, but for text messaging). We recommend that you save the short code as a contact in your phone so it's easy to access. We recommend deleting your Text Banking messages to prevent others from seeing your account information.
Does replying “STOP” to a text message deactivate my Mobile Banking?
- Replying “STOP” to a text message does not deactivate your Mobile Banking, it just opts you out of Text Banking. To fully deactivate the service, see “How do I deactivate Mobile Banking” in this document.
What should I do if I don’t get a response to a text message?
- Make sure you are sending text messages to our short code: 49794. Check the keyword and any additional information required for the request, such as the account nickname.
You can still access Online Banking if your mobile device does not support apps. Visit EmpriseBank.com on your web-enabled mobile device to log in.
What if my phone number and/or mobile carrier changes?
- Simply update your mobile phone number and/or mobile carrier through Online Banking.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the Customer Service tab
- Click Manage Mobile Banking Setting under Account Maintenance
- Select Change Device Info to change your phone number or mobile carrier
How do I deactivate Mobile Banking?
- To deactivate Mobile Banking
- Log in to Mobile Banking
- Click the Customer Service tab
- Click Manage Mobile Banking Settings under Account Maintenance
- Select Remove Device
I have a prepaid plan. Can I use Mobile Banking?
- Mobile Banking works with most prepaid plans, but we can’t guarantee that your carrier supports standard U.S. short codes.
I use an iPhone and can’t log in or have a page stating that the session has expired. What should I do?
- You may need to enable your phone to accept cookies. To accept cookies go to Settings and choose “Safari.” Next, under Privacy select “Accept Cookies” and enable “From Visited.”
Bank on your time with Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Mobile Wallet.