Debit card activation phone number has changed as of May 8, 2023. Please call 855.485.7039 to activate.
As a community bank and a family-owned business, Emprise shares the enterprising drive and values that are synonymous with farmers. Our ag bankers don't just know banking—they understand the needs, challenges, and hard work involved in running a successful agribusiness—and offer flexible financing solutions to meet your needs.
Farmland Equity Line of Credit
- Use your agricultural real estate to establish a line of credit to access funds as needed over five years.1
- Run your operation more efficiently with a revolving or annual line of credit.2
- We provide financing for the purchase, feeding, breeding, and care of livestock.3
- Upgrade or replace vehicles, tractors, and equipment to keep your operation running efficiently.4
Real Estate Lending
- We provide loans for the acquisition and expansion of agricultural real estate.5
FSA Farm Loans
- We provide access to credit for young and beginning farmers through the Farm Service Agency.
- We offer leasing solutions for operations looking to preserve working capital or take advantage of possible tax benefits.
1. Farmland Equity Line of Credit: Loan amounts of $100,000-$1,000,000 with up to a 10-year repayment period.
2, 3. Operating & Livestock Loans: Fixed and variable rates available.
4. Equipment Financing: Fixed and variable rates available. 1-5 year terms.
5. Real Estate Lending: Fixed and variable rates available. 1-20 year terms.
Our agribusiness specialists are ready to find the best solution for you.
VP | Commercial Banker
VP | Business Banker
Commercial Banking Specialist
Trust Services & Succession Planning
Families matter to us, so we take your family matters seriously.