Bill Pay Benefits
Around 56% of today's consumers used their bank's bill pay service to pay a bill in the last month. More and more, consumers are taking control of their finances and electing to pay all of their bills from one place within their bank's online banking.
Choosing to pay bills in one, secure location has many benefits. Here are a few reasons to consider paying bills with bill pay:
- Security: Pay your bills in one, secure place.
- Convenience: Save time with a one-time set up process of payees. Once you've entered information for each of your payees, the information is saved securely within your online banking.
- Control: Use autopay through your bank's bill pay service to remain in control of your bills. Set up, alter, or cancel your automatic payments at any time.
- Eyes to the Future: See all pending payments at a glance including the total amount set to withdraw.
- Reminders: Request your bill pay service to send you an email a few days before a payment is made so you're always in the know.
- Versatility: Send a payment to anyone. If a payee only takes checks for payment, you can still pay them securely through your bill pay.
Learn more about Emprise Bank Bill Pay.*
*Bill Pay fees vary by account type.