Debit card activation phone number has changed as of May 8, 2023. Please call 855.485.7039 to activate.
Monitor Your Business's Activity
Make balancing the books a breeze.
When you choose electronic statements and online notices, not only are you cutting back on wasted paper, you’re lowering the risk of lost or stolen statements which could result in identity theft. Access past statements and easily download current statements into your financial software – making balancing the books a breeze!
- Reduced chance of mail fraud or identity theft
- Available through eBusiness Access
- Available from any web-enabled computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Available before paper statements
- Access up to 24 months of past statements
- Download/print/save easily
- Green solution saves on paper waste
How to enroll:
- Log into eBusiness Access.
- Select the Reports tab and click eStatements.
- Follow the prompts to set up eStatements for your accounts.
To view eNotices, log in to eBusiness Access. From the Reports tab, select eStatements then click the Notices tab. Notices can be viewed & printed.
Choose alerts based on your preferences like balance alerts, alerts when payments are due, or notifications when there’s been deposits or withdrawals.
Control your business debit card with the free mobile app, SecurLOCK Equip. Set up real-time alerts & controls to know when and how your card is used.
Enroll in eBusiness Access to sign up for eStatements, eNotices, and alerts.